Orthopedic Doctor, Chiropractor or Physical Rehabilitation?

Orthopedic Doctor, Chiropractor, or Physical Rehabilitation – Which is best for pain? It can be difficult to know where to go for help when you are in pain with mild injuries, soft tissue damage, whiplash, back and neck pain, headaches, migraines, carpal tunnel, and sports injuries.  Should you see an Orthopedic doctor, chiropractor, or get…
Read more